PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What Could be Wrong with this??

From: Cody Dumont <CDumont () nwnit com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:10:43 -0400

As many people do, I have a word press blog (www.melcara.com), so while looking at my blog today, I get messages about
new features within word press.  The message I got today worried me greatly.

Active Directory Employee Listing
Retrieve lists of active directory users and display them in WordPress.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/active-directory-employee-list/

What….list all your users in AD on a word press blog, that is crazy.  Even if the site is internally hosted, I think
this is crazy.  Anyway…just me two cents.

Cody