PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: kids puzzle game

From: Joshua Wright <jwright () hasborg com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 07:24:24 -0400

On 8/1/2011 3:55 AM, Bert Van Kets wrote:
There's some great info in those slides. Plenty of things I hadn't
thought about and weren't discussed in the interview on PaulDotCom.
Do you mind if I use them on my web site in unmodified form, giving you
all credits of course (and a link to your site)?

When I tried to download the PDF on my work PC I got "Website blocked by
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security".
Seems Trend Micro still doesn't know the difference between white hat
and black hat people. LOL
Tor solved this problem quickly and swiftly. ;-)

Sure Bert, no problem.  Feel free to mirror it locally as well in case
folks have difficulty downloading. :)

-Josh