PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Guide for Setting Up MSF on Lion

From: Larry Pesce <larry () pauldotcom com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:48:10 -0500

Carlos, I know you love homebrew but I had issues...

Homebrew does not like he fact that I have MacPorts installed, and I'm
sorta stuck with it at this point...

I also had issues right out of the gate with the install of gcc.  I
don't recall the error.

Might have something to do with the fact I'm still on Snow Leopard.