PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: CEH

From: "Butturini, Russell" <Russell.Butturini () Healthways com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:39:36 -0500

I think it's a question of what you mean by "worth taking"...

I took the exam and also served on the EC-Council scheme committee for two years working on programs around the exam
and continuing education credits.  Is it like going to a SANS class where you're going to learn a ton of stuff and
become some kind of security expert? No.  It's not meant to be that.  It's a good "mile wide and inch deep" look into
security concepts and penetration testing to get you started.  And the exam fee isn't bad relative to some other
security certs.  It's not a bad thing to have on your resume at all, and is a nice compliment to other skillsets.