PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Basic Setup of Security-Onion: Snort, Snorby, Barnyard, PulledPork, Daemonlogger

From: Antonios Atlasis <antonios.atlasis () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:24:58 +0200

Thanks a lot for your reply, Doug,

I am looking forward to it. By the way, can I suggest an additional tool
for one of the next releases? I was thinking about SiLK. It may be valuable
to some intrusion analysts

Antonios

2012/1/16 Doug Burks <doug.burks () gmail com>

Hi Antonios,

Yes, I will most likely spin a new ISO next week. I'm waiting on the new
version of Suricata to be released so I can include it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
Doug

On Monday, January 16, 2012, Antonios Atlasis <antonios.atlasis () gmail com>