PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How does Advanced Fee Fraud works (Nigerian

From: Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:41:07 +0100

Hi,
Try selling a car on an auto web site. If you list your email address
you'll quickly find out about advance fee fraud. There are many and
varied tools for getting you to part with your money including stolen
and fake financial devices (cheques, money orders) and fake payment
emails from PayPal, WU et al. I've even got  emails from Interpol
threatening to set THE FBI AND THE MET POLICE on to me for not sending
an advance fee.

Always remember the old adage if it sounds too good to be true...

Jim