PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: nmap 6 xm output import to Nessus

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:53:10 -0400

Whoops, sorry, wrong Nasl, you want to export into XML and use this Nasl:

http://static.tenable.com/documentation/nmapxml.nasl

Sorry! So, the above link is the new one and should work with Nmap xml
output and the instructions sent in my previous email (We have a lab in
the advanced nessus class that does just this, so should work :)

Cheers,
Paul