PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: CEH

From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:52:05 -0400

Paul,

It depends on your goals.  The OSCP is the best cert I have, but I have yet
to meet an HR person who even knows what it is.

Chris

On Saturday, April 28, 2012, Pat Moloney wrote:

Thanks

Unfortunately too late bought the books built a lab and have a good chunk
of the course read. No stopping now.

To be honest it's not the hardest exam going so far but it is at least a
start.

Should have started years ago

On 28/04/2012, at 13:50, Zate <zate75 () gmail com <javascript:_e({},