PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Google's 2-step verification: which Clients are supported? (OS X)

From: Xavier Mertens <xavier () rootshell be>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:37:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Alex,

It's clear that there is a lack of support in many application. That's why Google propose to created
'application-specific passwords'.
You can create a very strong password and give a comment associated with it (Ex: iPhone App 1, etc...)

http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=185833

Those passwords can be managed using your Google settings panel (the main action being 'revoke').

/x

--
Can't sleep, hackers will eat me!
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42D006FD51AD7F2C