PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Best ROI Combination - Metasploit & Training

From: Arch Angel <arch3angel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:36:46 -0500

Josh,

If you have time I would like to discuss, offline, your setup and how you run/setup things to accomplish this same goal. My original goal was to use Open Source where I can, but one of the things I knew going into this was that world wide we are deploying QRadar very soon so whatever work I do now I want to work with that. I don't want to spend all this time building a program only to start over with something else once QRadar is deployed. Hence the reason I reached out to the community for others opinions and advice.

Let me know offline if you have time to talk and how to reach you.

--

Thank you,

Robert Miller
http://www.armoredpackets.com