PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Man down! Man Down!

From: John Strand <john () blackhillsinfosec com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:16:45 -0600

I believe it was dunked in orange juice.

At least that is what the older kids told me when I investigated.

Sorry, no logs from the incident.

Anton had failed us.

John Strand
605-550-0742
Sent from my phone.
On Oct 27, 2012 12:51 PM, "Ray Davidson" <raydavidson () me com> wrote:

John, my engineering past rears its ugly head and prompts me to ask about
the failure mode. Did the device not show up in the dmesg? Did you get
error messages when you tried to send signals to the device, or was it just
not on the other end of the cable? What conditions should I reproduce when
I want to justify upgrading my own Alfas? :)

ray
--

On Oct 26, 2012, at 11:20 PM, Jeff Barone <jbarone () sdf lonestar org>