PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How to perform ip forwarding similar to iptables in ubuntu

From: Bacon Zombie <baconzombie () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:19:45 +0000

Once there is no hard-coded IP address you should be able to use DNSChef

"DNSChef is a highly configurable DNS proxy for Penetration Testers and
Malware Analysts. A DNS proxy (aka "Fake DNS") is a tool used for
application network traffic analysis among other uses. For example, a DNS
proxy can be used to fake requests for "badguy.com" to point to a local
machine for termination or interception instead of a real host somewhere on
the Internet."

http://thesprawl.org/projects/dnschef/