PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Attending SANS Fire 2013

From: Dan Baxter <danthemanbaxter () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:02:45 -0500

A lot of the best stuff at SANS Fire happens after class, in the evening.
 I suspect you would miss out on some quality information/networking if you
don't stay at the hotel.  That's just my experience.

Dan Baxter
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killers hands."-Lucius
Annaeus Seneca, c.4BC-65AD