PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: mass user creation on 2008 then enumeration

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 11:53:57 +0100

Thanks everyone for your scripts.

Robin

On 1 May 2013 13:41, ben smith <paradoxxxx () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Robin,
I was stress testing a DC via user creation at one point (only got up to
like 4 million before server ran out of space) and used something like:

$list = @(1..1000); ForEach ($i in $list) {new-qadUser -ParentContainer
'OU=test,DC=Domain,DC=Local' -name $i -samAccountName $i -userPrincipalName
($i+'@PVHCORP.COM') -LastName $i -DisplayName $i -UserPassword
"TestPassword1@" -description "Test User $i"}

just change 1000 to however many you need.