PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: best automated way to construct a timeline from websense logs?

From: "Bojan Zdrnja (SANS ISC)" <bojan.isc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:36:18 +0200

Well, if you index everything in one day (and 40 GB of data should be
no problem for a decent server) you will have only 1 license violation
and it will work ok, even with the free 500 MB version.
With the enterprise license you can have 4 violation in a 30 day
window, while with the free version you can have 2 violations in a 30
day window.
That means you can index as much data as you want in 2 days with the
free version.

Cheers,

Bojan