PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake on LAN in corporate environments

From: HaQue <admin () smartwave-wireless com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:04:15 +1100

And after you get the DA account, or whatever privs you need, you can shut them down remotely so that they are none the wiser, and you can continue with the test until complete. That is of course if no-one is working late, in which case they would probably be freaked out enough to make a call! :-)

HaQue