PaulDotCom mailing list archives

BHIS Sorta Top Used Tools of 2018

From: John - Black Hills Information Security <john () blackhillsinfosec com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:22:01 +0000

Free Webcast

Hello all,

For our next webcast we will cover some of the core tools we use all the time at Black Hills Information Security.
However, there will be a twist. We will not talk about Nessus, Nmap, or Metasploit. Why? Because there are a ton of new
(and older) tools we use that fall outside of the standard tools you see in every security book/blog out there.

Basically, we are trying to be edgy and different.

You may want to come to the webcast if you ever...

Needed to run PowerShell, but PowerShell is blocked
Needed to search all the emails of a target for words like "password" and "Sasquatch"
Needed to bypass 2FA on OWA/Google/O365
Needed to find a recently expired domain for sale for phishing
Needed to set up a C2 infrastructure fast
Needed a new C2 profile for the holidays
Needed to pivot via WMI
Needed to look through Active Directory for creds, remote access and target selection
Needed to dump AD info directly from the Internet
Needed to put an implant in a target's email
And so much more.

Yes! There will be defense tools... Possibly. I may break the defense tools in a separate webcast. To be honest, I have
not written the slides yet and the above list is daunting.

This webcast will be December 11th at 1:00PM ET

Please register below:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5592100041485910275?source=e

Thanks!

John Strand