Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] stacking SQL requests

From: Andrew Lawton <ALawton () INFOSYSINC COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:21:11 -0400

You can find M$ info on xp_sendmail at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/SQL/Content/inprodhlp/_xp_sendmail.asp?
LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0

Please note that  you have to have configured the SQLMail agent (install
Outlook, setup profile, etc) for any of this to even run. As far a quoted
statements, I'm under the presumption that you have to roll your own. Anyone
that doesn't do any syntax checking on the queries from this type of thing
is asking for it.

'drew