Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Resource question

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:10:33 -0000

Hi

Robert Graham has a great FAQ at
http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/network-intrusion-detection.html

James Truitt has a plethora of IDS links at
http://jotruitt.home.mindspring.com/sectech/ids.html

Security Focus IDS page is great
http://www.securityfocus.com/frames/index.html?focus=ids

There are quite a few mailing lists have a look on my site under links, or
security focus, as you have discovered with pen testers they are a great way
of using others experiences

If you are interested in IDS products have a look on my site, for freeware
tools I'd recommend hideaway.net

Good Luck, and feel free to get back
Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker () networkintrusion co uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.