Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] On Line Scanners - Sorted

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:14:18 -0000

Hi
Many thanks to all those that responded, these are what we ended up with
Critical Watch
Hacker Whacker
QualysGuard
Sygate Scan
 CyberCop ASaP
ISS Online Scanner
SecureScan
Symantec Security Check
 eSecurityOnline
Privacy Analysis
Shields Up
Thresher
I've put the page up under vulnerability scanners - though I think I'll have
to concentrate on home life for a while now as I've forgotten what my family
looks like

Yesterday I put up a Corporate Anti Virus Page.  Corporate being install,
update and alert across the network.  Again if I'm missing any please let me
know

Have a good week
Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker () networkintrusion co uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.