Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] No such thing as a stupid question....

From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:55:38 -0800

Hey folks,

Three or four people have mailed me asking if I have a skill litmus test
for users. The answer is, no. We should be able to entertain any sane
question to this list as it pertains to pen-testing. Everyone needs to
learn somewhere and that's what this list is for - learning.

The only time I will kill off newbie questions is if they can be easily
answered by fishing through the archives. Everyone deserves a fair shot
and elitism *poisons* this industry. So seriously, let's not be internet
rokstarz about this.

Cheers,
-al

"Vae Victus"