Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Nwhack.pl v1.0.0 by Xram_LraK <Recon Kit part 2>

From: "Matt W." <kmx () EGATOBAS ORG>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:34:28 -0500

Nwhack.pl v1.0.0 <Recon Kit Part 2>

Sunday nights are always a good night to release new tools.  Gives
people something to do monday morning.  So here is Nwhack.pl <Recon Kit
Part 2> this little perl script takes nmap -oM output and puts it in a
postgres DB.  I use this tool with crontab to keep nmap running 24/7.
Helps me watch changing environments at customer networks.

Attached files: Nwhack.pl - proggy :)
                       nmap.table.sql - scheme for the db tables.

Version 1.2.0 will have mysql support also, but right now all my stuff
is somewhere in colorado so i'm short a dev environment.  Moving across
the country is fun.

Also a new version of DSNhoe.pl will be out soon.  A big thanks to all
the people who submitted patches, praise, and flames.

Xram_LraK <kmx () egatobas org>
Egatobas Advanced Research Labs.
http://www.egatobas.org - up soon when my stuff shows up
Special Thanks to farm9 for paying my bills
http://www.farm9.com
CREATE TABLE Audit (
        "scan_id" int4 NOT NULL,
        "ip_address" inet NOT NULL,