Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Network Attack Trend Analysis

From: Matt Dickerson <matt () STOMMEL TAMU EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:45:59 -0500

  As the maintainer and author of the Attrition.org stat and
graph pages, I appreciate the opportunity to reply to Mr.
Carvey.
 It's great that we have the sort of authority in Mr. Carvey to
explain this all for us,  having "taken graduate courses in
statistics and statistical analysis" -- something I would never
have guessed if he had not volunteered this information.