Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] RDS exploit simulation

From: Steve <steve () SECURESOLUTIONS ORG>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:28:56 -0600

Why not just head over to www.wiretrip.net/rfp and read the advisories on
it?  There should be two of them, the original and an updated one.
Rain.Forrest.Puppy does an excellent job of explaining the vulnerability and
his script.  Yes, version 2.0 is also vulnerable.  I have seen and tested
boxes that are at IE5.0 and SP6a that are still vulnerable.

Regards;

Steve Manzuik
Moderator - Win2K Security Advice

Security Analyst - Bindview RAZOR