Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Recon tool kit part 1

From: edison <edison () DHP COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:08:49 -0400

Matt,

We need to get together.  DNSHoe looks like it'd complement nsgrep
quite well.  As the name implies, nsgrep greps for a pattern in zone
data.  Since a zone xfer is required, I was working on adding the
functionality it looks like you've got in DNSHoe.

You can find nsgrep at http://www.dhp.com/~edison/nsgrep/nsgrep21.tar.gz.
A buddy and I came up with idea about 8 years ago to look for outdial
modems - when we were college students and too broke to pay for a call
to our favorite BBS.