Penetration Testing mailing list archives

PeopleSoft Vulnerabilities?

From: "Dunlap, Terry J (US - Cincinnati)" <tdunlap () deloitte com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:44:12 -0400

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/