Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Finding a Windows machine that a user is logged into

From: "Stephen P. Wilson" <s.wilson () ERIS DERA GOV UK>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:11:08 +0000

"Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg)" wrote:

Hi Folks,

As part of a demonstration I want to do, I need to find a Windows
client that a particular user is logged in to.

Hi,

I'm no NT expert - but, I think you might want to take a look at the
SysInternals psloggedon tool.  You can find it here:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psloggedon.shtml

Hope that's of some help.

Steve.

--
Stephen Wilson. BSc (hons), AMIEE.          S.Wilson () eris dera gov uk
The views and statements contained in this message are entirely those