Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Get out of jail free card...

From: batz <batsy () vapour net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:07:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Eric Wolbrom wrote:

:We have been reviewing or Pentest permission slip and was wondering
:if anyone had any good "standard" document they would/could share?
:
:I know this was covered last Oct. but I was looking for a little more.

I don't have one handy, and some people might consider that proprietary,
however, if you search the web for "indemnification agreement", you can
get most of the template together yourself.

Indemnification is a veritable sacrament these days.

--
batz
Reluctant Ninja