Penetration Testing mailing list archives

notes question

From: otaner () gmx ch
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:03:28 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

During a pentest, I found a notes server with some vulnerabilities and one
of these bugs let me access the webadmin.ntf as the anonymous user. I'm not
sure, but it seems that this problem was discussed in the following article on
bugtraq:

Title: Lotus Domino Web Administrator Template ReplicaID Access
Link:  http://www.securityfocus.net/archive/1/223812

Has anybody experience with that problem? What are the next steps to gain
more privilegs?

any help would be appreciated

regards
Renato

--
http://www.gmx.net

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/