Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?

From: DanRyan () DanJRyan com (Dan Ryan)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:12:24 -0400

Contracting for penetration testing is complex and, if not done with the
assistance of expert counsel, can leave you at serious risk. Find a lawyer
who understands both contracts and cyberlaw and listen carefully to his or
her advice. This is no place for do-it-yourself.

Daniel J. Ryan
Attorney at Law