Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: White Hat Hacking / Security Training in the UK

From: Nathan Catlow <nsc () qsf demon co uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:31:55 +0100

You may want to look at qinetiq (formally DERA) "Practical IT security health
check" 2 days, run monthly.

contact rclutterbuck () qinetiq com for more info.

regards,

N.
--
All opinions mine, but if you need one you can borrow it for a while
*I'd love to give my 0.02 worth - Have you got change for a dollar?*

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/