Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: How to aggregate output of NMAP

From: Viraf Hathiram <Viraf.Hathiram () optus com au>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:48:26 +1100

For all you scripters, there's a really easy, albeit very uncool, way of
doing this.

Firstly, use -oM instead of -oN.  A bit of editing to remove the )))), etc.
Then import the file into good 'ol Excel, being careful how you break up the
lines into columns.  After that you can sort the data any way you like,
count whatever you like.  You don't need a different script for every
different sort or count.  I've done this many many times, takes only five
minutes to get your result.

Hands up if I've converted anyone!

Regards
Viraf