Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Attacking via CIM http 'proxies'

From: Kristian Franzen <kristian.franzen () trs mine nu>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 09:05:28 -0000

All,

I'm currently testing a client of mine that have an
outdated version of Compaq Insight Manager
exposed to the Internet, thus allowing us to use it for
browsing internal webservers etc.

In an easy way, how do I make my non http proxy
aware tools and exploits utilize the proxy services
that CIM provides ? An approach that enable us to do
this, while not requiring us to rewrite each individual
tool and exploit for http proxy support would be sweat.

Ideas, anyone ?

/Kristian

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/