Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: best tool to draw attack trees ??

From: Dug Song <dugsong () monkey org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:13:10 -0500

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:30:18PM +1030, Kruse, Darren (DEH) wrote:

I'm puzzling over what is the best way to draw attack trees...  But
does anyone know of a more "closely-suited" tool than Visio ? I've
done a google search on "attack tree" software, and come up blank.

you want graphviz.

        http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

-d.

---
http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/