Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Terminal Server brute force

From: visigoth <visigoth () securitycentric com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:00:13 -0600

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 08:48:40PM -0800, Robert E. Lee wrote:
TSGrinder is still not listed as available.  Does anyone know when it
might become available?

robert

Never, as near as I can tell.  It was initially slated for release at the
2001 BH/DC, then the 2002, and now I get no messages back from thor...  The
recent stability of rdesktop TS client for linux makes me consider beginning
the process of creating one...  I think I'll take a look this weekend and see
how tough it looks.  This is a tool that would be really nice to have..

Cheers,
visigoth

--
        Damieon Stark           | Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
e: visigoth () securitycentric com      | Linux: Where do you want to go tommorow?

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/