Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Tools for voicemail testing?

From: Chris Hall <chall () verio net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:33:52 -0500

[tjacobs-keyword-ptest01.f946df () codegnome org] Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:26:56PM -0700 wrote:
I've been Googling for about four hours tonight, and haven't been able to
turn up any current tools for performing brute-force attacks on voicemail
boxes. Does anyone know of any FOSS or commercial tools for performing
this sort of test?

  ToneLoc 1.10
  http://www.securityfocus.com/tools/48

  I have used this way back when i didn't know any better :). It runs in DOS and
with some tweaking can do just what your looking for. Examples and such for it's
use can be found all over the net.

--
Thanks,

- Chris Hall

  "The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens
to reverse the trend towards illiteracy among the supposedly educated without,
at the same time improving their spelling".
                                               -- Michael Swaine, Dr. Dobb's Journal