Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEH and Intense School

From: Jeremiah Cornelius <jeremiah () nur net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:11:45 -0800

Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_pen-test_031023
and use priority code SF4.