Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: SAP Pen-Test

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:05:33 -0600

Hydra (parallized login hacker) from THC uses some SAP R/3 stuff.  Anyone ever use test it?
Currently this tool supports:
          TELNET, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP-PROXY, LDAP, SMB, SMBNT, MS-SQL, MYSQL, REXEC,
          CVS, SNMP, SMTP-AUTH, SOCKS5, VNC, POP3, IMAP, NNTP, PCNFS, ICQ, SAP/R3,
          Cisco auth, Cisco enable, Cisco AAA (incorporated in telnet module).
http://www.thc.org/releases.php