Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: [Full-disclosure] Port scanner for Windows CE

From: B3r3n <B3r3n () argosnet com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:10:44 +0200

At 21:15 08/08/2005, Paul Melson wrote:
vxUtil from Cambridge (http://www.cam.com/vxutil_pers.html) includes a
decent TCP connect() scanner, among other useful utilities.

TigerSuite (commercial) also exists, but works over HTML and seems to be very poor :-( I installed the Retina WiFi Scanner trial (I did not see a commercial version), but did not tested it yet, my PPC is currently 'on vacation' :-( According to eEye, Retina is supposed to provide the same services as the PC one

FREE WHITE PAPER - Wireless LAN Security: What Hackers Know That You Don't

Learn the hacker's secrets that compromise wireless LANs. Secure your
WLAN by understanding these threats, available hacking tools and proven
countermeasures. Defend your WLAN against man-in-the-Middle attacks and
session hijacking, denial-of-service, rogue access points, identity
thefts and MAC spoofing. Request your complimentary white paper at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/AirDefense_pen-test_050801