Penetration Testing mailing list archives

SQL Injection with DB2 and ASP

From: Frederic Charpentier <fcharpen () xmcopartners com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:38:07 +0100

Hi list !
I'm wondering if someone have experiences to share about SQL Injection specificaly with DB2 and ASP.

the sql flaws found  :
[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT]

I've already test common Sql tricks, like "having or group by" to obtains infos. The problem here is that the underneath SQL command is a SELECT which returns a blob field ( a binary file).

So, my question is : is there specific DB2 commands (like xpcmdshell with MSSQL) to perform stuffs like that : script.asp?p=3'; db2.specific.cmd ; .....

Thanks in advance.
--
Frederic Charpentier - Xmco Partners