Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Citrix Metaframe Security Assessment

From: Compuoso <compuoso () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:50:56 -0400

What benchmark are you using to check (test?) Citrix configurations?

rj

On 7/21/05, bob sengupta <bobsengupta () hotmail com> wrote:
I am looking for a security assessment technique to conduct assessment of a
Citrix Implementation. I do have a benchmark to check Citrix configurations.
However, the problem is not having access to the actual devices to be able
to assess security. Is there a way to export configuration settings from all
Citrix components and be able to get configuration settings to review? The
component breakdown is as follows:

Citrix Secure Ticketing Authority
Citrix/Nfuse Classic server
Citrix Secure Gateway

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bob