Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Keystroke logging

From: Jeff Miller <jmiller () acumeninfosec com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:38:28 -0500

I've used bash shell logging before for similar situations. just grab the source and compile with the syslogging option.

On Jun 30, 2005, at 2:36 PM, JB wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone has either a kernel level keystroke logger for the
Linux 2.6, or a userspace keystroke logger for Linux. As part of our
penetration testing, we are required to give the client a log of all
actions performed - so this would be a good way of logging all linux
commands. Also - if you know of the same sort of tool for windows - that
would also be appreciated.

-J