Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Google Getting (even) smarter

From: Jordan Wiens <numatrix () ufl edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:26:10 -0500 (EST)

Besides case, it also looks like they're using a unicode preprocessor on the filter too. You used to be able to evade it by "inurl%3Aviewt%6fpic", for example, (in the url, not the browser; the browser will escape the %) but now they've fixed that as well.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer