Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Password cracking / recovery Lotus Notes R6

From: dawn <dawngirl () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:34:15 -0500

Hi, Richard,

Advance Lotus Password Recovery from Elcom Software is a program to
recover lost or forgotten passwords to the files/documents created in
IBM/Lotus applications (all versions): Organizer, WordPro, 1-2-3,
Approach and Freelance Graphics. Passwords to ftp and proxy sites set
in Lotus SmartSuite components can be also extracted. The passwords
are recovered instantly; multilingual passwords are supported.

The URL for the trial version is below, but I am do not know if the
trial version recovers the complete password or a partial password.
The cost of the software is minimal, $49 for the personal version.

The URL is:
http://www.elcomsoft.com/download/alpr.zip

Good luck!