Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[Announce] Cansecwest/core06 WiFi security dojo

From: Cedric Blancher <sid () rstack org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:17:30 +0100

Hi everyone !

        As some of you may have noticed in Dragos announce regarding
Cansecwest/core06 final papers selection, I will be giving a "Practical
802.11 WiFi (In)Security" Masters Security Dojo, aka WiFi training ;)
This course aims at providing a hands-on, in-depth, pentesting focused
WiFi course with practice and quick (and easy) tools programming for the
bravest around all WEP cracking technics and traffic injection.

        There's two sessions planed, on april 3rd and 4th, and few seats are
left. So if you're interested and want to have some more informations,
you can go to http://cansecwest.com/dojowifi.html or contact me
directly.

        Few prerequisites: having your own laptop and check it runs Backtrack
correctly, or just check your Linux installation has Madwifi-old driver
up and running. Cardbus Atheros chipset based a/b/g adapter with antenna
connectors will be offered.

        Have a good day/evening/night according to your timezone ;)

Regards.

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE