Penetration Testing mailing list archives

AW: Analize Virus

From: Jörg Weber <j.weber () infoserve de>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:56:38 +0200

Rafa,

Sunbelt sells a suit of tools for automated malware analysis, CWSandbox. It seems to do the job you want to get done.

Cheers,

Joerg

--

Joerg Weber M. A.
Chief Security Officer

infoServe GmbH
Nell-Breuning-Allee 6
D-66115 Saarbruecken

T: (0681) 8 80 08 - 59
F: (0681) 8 80 08 - 33
www.infos.de
mailto: j.weber () infos de

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Saarbrücken, HRB 11001
Erfüllungsort: Saarbrücken
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Werner Stein
Ust-IdNr.: DE168970599