Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Testing Scheduling

From: "arvind doraiswamy" <arvind.doraiswamy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:03:57 +0530

Hey Yousif,
Thats quite strange actually. Why wouldn't you tell them the time? You
have to give them time to get ready , inform various teams to not
panic if they see scans and all that stuff. An approximate starting
date should be good enough; like 30th April 2008. Doesn't need to be
30th April 2008 - 12:00:09:87:675microseconds :)

Cheers
Arvind