Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OSCP

From: Wolf <wolfiroc () earthlink net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:53:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I've been in the business for 24 years and hold 5 certifications, 4 of which I hold in more value than the CISSP.

The only reasons I hold a CISSP are:
Company paid for the whole thing - Bootcamp and Test
Company paid bonus for CISSP.

I have seen a number of CISSPs who are not qualified and this reinforced my opinion the "great testers can pass a test".