Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: WebScarab .NET SSL Error

From: "Zed Qyves" <zqyves.spamtrap () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:21:37 +0300

Hello Danux,

If I understand correctly the problem is the maxLength property of the
text input field.

Two options:
1. use javascript:document.forms['formname'].elements['elementname'].maxLength=1000
from the browser address bar (substitute 'formname' and 'elementname']
with the ones that match yours or with their index numbers and make
sure you are in the right frame)
2. save the page locally, update the form action to include the
absolute url , http:// and all, do all the changes you want to the web
page fields so as to cater for large number of characters and submit.

Hope it helps,
ZQ