Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Taking my name in vain and fun security stuff

From: Erin Carroll <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:51:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 1 May 2008, r0cketgrl () yahoo com wrote:

Hi Erin, I heard you were taking my name in vain. :-) I saw you in your monkey suit in FL, - but it so frightened me, I just couldn't bring myself to do introductions.

Yeah, I seem to have that effect on people. I think it's the shaved head and eyebrow piercings.

I want to hear more about the new release of Nessus. Anyone have anything to say?

I haven't had a chance to play with the new Nessus yet so I'd like to hear some details from anyone who is currently using it. Pro? Cons?

--
Erin Carroll